<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Looooooooooozzzzzzer
In case you missed it, the brilliant, vivacious, formicophile Jean Gier, of Blue Kangaroo posted the following yesterday and quickly snatched it down again [why in god's name i thought this, i don't know, for it's sitting right there plain as day. . . .:

Michaela, I'm a she! But don't let that stop you! Sorry, I should've mentioned it earlier. If you look at my link image on Kasey's blog, you'll notice the fashionable she-pouch + roobaby. Ah, yes, bodies -- I know I have one somewhere. As for my abductor muscles, every once in awhile I do try to exercise them, just to remember that they are there. ; )

:: Jean 5:32 PM [+] ::


Ooooooops. There's a beautiful irony for you.

Please, please, please, please forgive me Ms. Jier!!!! :^(

I hope Jean doesn't mind my reposting it. My life sharing absolutely zilch with that of Antoninus, my blog should be nothing but a register of the crimes, follies, and misfortunes of Michaela.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares