<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Monday, October 20, 2003

Hey, Jean, I love Babydoll too! Carroll Baker was totally a goddess. She was also (differently) fabulous in Bad, Andy Warhol's attempt to out-Waters Waters--a hilarious idea, since Waters was aiming to out-Warhol Warhol to begin with, which I guess means that in Bad Warhol out-out-Warholed himself. Btw, I LOVE Ennio Moricone. The first movie I ever made--we're talking five minutes long, super 8, in 9th grade, the pinnacle of my filmmaking career--had "Man With A Harmonica" for its soundtrack.

Basically, my favorite music is movie soundtracks. Well, and music that should be on movie soundtracks. . . .
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares