<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Monday, December 15, 2003

Before we discuss your payments, let me show you some pictures

Remember the post about how racist white men got stupider in the presence of black people? I said it reminded me of the "Before I answer any questions I want my vagina present" scene in Basic Instinct. And the march of science bears me out. Evan Daze links to an article in New Scientist reporting (as if anyone didn't know this already) that after being shown pictures of beautiful members of the opposite sex, men's capacity to make rational economic decisions balancing present against future rewards tended to be significantly impaired, while women's didn't. Presumably both the men and the women identified as straight.

Honey, that's the engine driving our sex industry!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares