<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Now you begin to get the picture

Now that's some weird shit. Shortly after starting this blog at the end of the summer, I tried posting pix. No way. Wouldn't take 'em in posts (though took 'em in the template, e.g. the signature betty image [which btw is gonna change any day now; i've been making a new banner). So since then, when I've wanted to draw attention to an image, I've posted a link to it.

Just for the halibut, since the html was already written, I thought I'd try posting the picture below, never expecting nothing. And it posts! Thus, with no advance fanfare, comes the first picture to Mikarrhea. Watch out kids.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares