<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

apologies

I promise some content will arrive soon. Actually I woke up this AM, synapses sizzling. Love those SSRIs! But no time to capture the fleeting thoughts . . . . Bye, fleeting thoughts! Have a nice life wherever you go . . . .

Mostly, lately, instead of blogging and reading blogs (or does "blogging" comprise both activities?), I've been teaching myself HTML and CSS so as to redesign Mikarrhea and maybe even make myself a web site. So far, I've only got the logo for Mikarrhea and the home page for the web site. But I'm working on it.

The URL of the new web site (naught but a pretty picture --to some maybe a pretty naughty picture-- and a link back to here) is, unsurprisingly, www.michaelacooper.com.

Here's a thumb of the salacious new logo for Mikarrhea (do you hear reverberation when it's written like that?). So I lose some readers, win some. Winsome readers, I hope.

The rest of the design is well on its way.

Meanwhile, Max, age seven, jealous of my project, wanted to do a logo too. This is what he came up with:
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares