<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I swear, I'm just lucky with multiple-choice

And this quiz was endless.

I haven't actually seen the entire movie in a couple of years. My son Max, however, has seen it about fifty times. He watched it seven times just last Sunday. I can't wait to see his score.

Nightmare Before Christmas
You know so much about the nightmare before
christmas. You must research and study it as
much as I do. I have loved this movie since I
was a kid and studied it very hard.
Congratulations.


XxThe Best and Most Challenging Quiz of The Nightmare Before ChristmasxX
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares