<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world . . .

We went to a great conference & fete for the creatively gendered last weekend. Ended up in another one of those what was the name of that person Saturday night with the huge biceps whose dress was up over her waist and penis was in my mouth until her girlfriend freaked out and they had a big whispering argument behind our bathroom door and we just left them there and went back down to the party? situations. It's tricky to keep everyone on the same page. They're the ones who were pushing to go up to our room. What was the girlfriend expecting? Maybe we were supposed to focus on her first. . . . I hope we managed to get pix 'cause I can't remember their faces for the life of me. For some reason, one of my nipples is raw & sore & driving me insane (itches horribly but stings like a bitch when I try to touch it). You'd think I'd remember nursing someone.

For a change of pace, spent Sunday night with the kids watching John Hughes classics Breakfast Club & Sixteen Candles.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares