<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Thursday, April 15, 2004

String 'em out

For a long time I've been meaning to post something on the search strings by which innocent readers are wafted onto the exuberant shores (originally wrote sores, perhaps shouldn't've corrected) of Mikarrhea. An entry on today's list of referrals finally drove me to it. Somebody typed into the Google in Singapore: cow erection semen. Why? we don't know. But here's a capture from the screen I got when I did:



Oh well. Regardless of the original reason, I suppose if I had typed that string and received that result, I would've clicked on Mikarrhea too.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares