<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Drunker than i thought

Sherman just called and reminded me of something i said last night that i'd conveniently lacuna'd away in the interim. I remembered that we'd been discussing top-five-celebrities-you'd-sleep-with lists. I even remembered mine (which I will post later, cuz i gotta go in a second, but i have to get this out first.) What I had forgotten was that we played Would You Fuck [your favorite celebrity] If You Had to Do It In a Threesome With [somebody you despise here]?

Apparently, I announced that I would be willing to fuck George Bush if that ws the only way I could get to fuck David Bowie. Apparently, I enumerated specific acts I'd be willing to engage in.

I think Bowie's really sexy.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares