<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random neuron firing, lame philosophy, literary pontificating, movies, sex, clothes & other femme stuff

Thursday, May 06, 2004

I'm not a complete idiot

I do realize that by quoting in Mikarrhea the search strings whereby the sexually obsessed land here, I create a feedback loop geometrically increasing, with each quotation, the number of such strings I get. But I think something about them is compelling. So I guess that says more about me than about them or the psychological disposition the strings synecdochize. Anyway, I'm getting literally dozens a day. Here's one that just arrived a few minutes ago:

+prisoners +abuse +"Abu Ghraib" +panties

Yeah, you wish!
You didn't get 'em at any of those other links, did you, panty-boy?

OK, penis-pulling ape (nod to Cynthia). This is you. Think about it for a while.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares